21 Mayıs 2018 Pazartesi

Justice Less Forgiving Than His Wife


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(HaberTürk Newspaper, 21 May 2018)

wife beater ile ilgili görsel sonucu
Ali T. modeling his latest wife-beater t-shirt. 

In Trabzon's Kaymaklı neighborhood, Serpil and Ali T. just
could not get along as man and wife.  Serpil T. asserted that
her husband Ali beat her regularly and she filed a police
complaint.  The family court ordered Ali T. to stay away from
Serpil hanım.

Nevertheless, on 7 February Ali T. went to Serpil T.'s house
and in a drunken rage got into fights with some people in
front of the house.  Hearing the tumult, Serpil hanım came
out of the house and tried to intervene.  Instead, Ali T.
abandoned his fights and started to beat Serpil hanım, breaking
her nose. (!)

Again, Serpil hanım filed a police complaint against Ali T.
and he was taken into custody.  In his statement, Ali T.
explained that "I went home drunk to see my kid.  After I
left the house my wife came out and screamed at me.  I didn't
fight with anyone.  I didn't beat my wife.  The fact that I
kicked the walls and doors at the police station and broke
some windows was due to my drunken state. For that I
apologize."

On 14 February Serpil hanım withdrew her complaint
against Ali T.  Nevertheless, the Trabzon prosecutor is
pursuing charges against Ali T. for breaking his wife's
nose and he faces a jail sentence of between 4.5 and 7.5
years.

trabzon haritası ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder